Taproom & Beer Garden
We are only allowed to sell beer to-go at the moment. The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors will not allow craft breweries without a kitchen to open their outdoor seating.
The RT Rogers Brewing Co is nestled right up against the San Gabriel Mountains in the small town of Sierra Madre, California. A visit to Sierra Madre is freeway convenient yet feels like you’re away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our taproom features a cozy indoor seating area where you can get a good view of the brewing equipment or our fire hydrant red ceramic tap towers. We are also quite proud of our Beer Garden Patio where you can enjoy the fresh air with your beer and order from our frequent pop-up food vendors. We are family and pet friendly!
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday: To-Go Only: 3PM to 7PM
- Thursday: To-Go Only: 3PM to 7PM
- Friday: 3PM to 7PM
- Saturday: Noon to 7PM
- Sunday: Noon to 5PM
What to Do
Everything below is canceled for the moment:
- Food & Events: Check our Food & Events page for a schedule on pop-up food vendors and other events, like music or trivia.
- Games: We are a game friendly taproom: feel free to bring in your board games, card games, and definitely don’t hesitate to bring in your Nintendo Switches!
- Trivia With Budds: Every Thursday at 8PM enjoy free team trivia presented by comedian Ryan Budds:
We are located at:
38 E Montecito Ave Unit 1
Sierra Madre, CA 91024