The LA County Board of Supervisors will now allow craft breweries in LA County to open our outdoor beer gardens for customers but we must follow these rules:
- Our brewery must partner with a food vendor
- Customers must make a food purchase with their beer order
- Customers must call the day before to make reservations
- Our Phone Number: (626) 921-0308
We’ll still be doing To-Go sales only on some days. Also: you can come in on food vendor days to purchase to-go as well!
It’s unlikely that we’ll be able to find food vendors for every single day that we’re open (Wednesday through Sunday), but we’ll post updates on social media with our schedules to alert you about food vendor bookings.
Please keep in mind that all of the social distance rules you’ve come to know and expect in public places in 2020 will apply at our brewery:
- You must wear a mask at all times when you step away from your table
- Please stay at your table and do not mingle with other groups
- Parties of no more than 6 people, including children (children must stay at the table with their group)
Our Baseline Hours Without Food Vendors: Please Check Our Social Media For Up-To-Date Food Vendor Schedules.
38 E Montecito Ave Unit #1, Sierra Madre, CA 91024
We’re just a 12 minute drive from Old Town Pasadena, California. Freeway convenient off the 210 at Baldwin Avenue!